Your small business has an 82% chance of failing because:
BECOME A JUMPING JACK TAX ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM CLIENT TO LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY ORGANIZE YOUR SMALL BUSINESS, REDUCE YOUR TAX LIABILITY AND KEEP YOUR BOOKKEEPING RECORDS IN GOOD STANDINGS.
Here's what you will receive as a Jumping Jack Tax small business client:
You will be assigned a dedicated Small Business account executive to oversee your account and act as an accountability partner for your business
Monthly Bookkeeping and Reconciliation of business bank accounts. You will receive an updated Balance Sheet & Profit/Loss Statement each month.
Monthly Accountability Phone Call (45-minute) with your account executive to overview Profit/Loss Statement, develop monthly financial goals and discuss your accountability worksheet to see if you hit your monthly targets.
Early Bird Access & Discounts on our yearly Jumping Jack Tax Small Business Financial Seminar with our Founder Prince Donnell & other guest speakers in the small business finance field.
In-House Business Tax Specialist who will crunch all of our business bookkeeping data and work on preparing your taxes* (Additional cost for tax prep but you get priority work)
In-House Tax Planning Specialist who will put together an end of the year tax strategy to legally reduce your tax liability and keep money in your business* (Additional cost for tax plan but you get priority work)
Watch this 40-minute webinar by our Founder "Prince Donnell" to hear the vision of how our accountability program can transform your business finances
We Are A Black-Owned Accounting Franchise
WE OFFER THE BEST PRICE IN THE COUNTRY FOR THE AMOUNT OF VALUE WE PROVIDE WITH THE SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM
$350 per month
*Three months paid up-front as a deposit ($1,050) and then month-to-month
1. Dedicated Account Executive to oversee your small business account
2. Monthly bookkeeping & reconciliation w/ updated Balance Sheet & Profit/Loss Statements
3. Monthly Accountability Phone Calls (45-minutes) w/ your account executive
4. Early Bird Access & Discounts on our annual small business finance seminar hosted by our Founder "Prince Donnell" and other guests who specialize in small business finance
5. In-House Tax Specialist who will prepare your business tax returns (additional cost but priority access)
6. In-House Tax Planning Specialist who will create a detailed tax strategy to lower your tax liability and keep money in your pocket (additional cost but priority access)