We are excited to announce our Jumping Jack Tax scholarship opportunity. We are providing a $1,000 dollar cash scholarship to FIVE Inbound students.
This scholarship is being hosted by Alecia Morris, mother of Prince Donnell (founder) and franchise operator of the Jumping Jack Tax Erie Avenue location. Scroll down for exact details on how to qualify!
1. MUST BE A FIRST YEAR COLLEGE ATTENDEE
2. MUST UPLOAD END OF YEAR SENIOR TRANSCRIPT WITH A 3.0 GPA
3. MUST UPLOAD LETTER OF COMMITMENT TO ATTENDING UNIVERSITY
4. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENTS FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON YOUR BEHALF
5. APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 1ST, 2021 AT 11:59PM EST
6. MUST FILL OUT FULL APPLICATION FOR REVIEW
FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CHOSEN TO RECEIVE THIS SCHOLARSHIP. IF CHOSEN, AN AUTHORIZED JUMPING JACK TAX REPRESENTATIVE WILL REACH OUT TO THE RECIPIENT WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED ON YOUR APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR SCHOLARSHIP AND WE WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT APPLICANT! ALL APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 1ST, 2021 AT 11:59PM EST AND WE WILL BEGIN CONTACTING THE 5 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS ON AUGUST 9TH, 2021